Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sephora By OPI Festive Nails

Now that the holiday season is over, I'm back to my daily blogging.  I did a lot of traveling this past holiday and I didn't have time to blog in the midst of my travels, so here is my first blog post for 2013!!  Happy New Year!!

For the 2012 Holiday Season I made sure to have my nails looking festive and I was able to accomplish this by using Sephora by OPI nail colors. I wore "New Years Red-Solution" with "Only Gold For Me" as a Bling Top Coat for a few days. (pictured below)


Then I changed to "If You've Got It, Flaunt It" (pictured below).  This color has a smokey grey jelly base packed with black glitter with silver and blue opalescent micro glitter that flashes blue, green and orange.  I applied two coats and then applied a clear top coat to give my nails a nice shine.
 
Now that the holidays are over, hopefully I can find some other great colors to wear throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment