Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Doll & Her Make-Up

A Doll & Her Make-Up
Welcome to my little piece of cyberspace where this Doll will talk about all things related to beauty!  Let me start off by saying that I am NOT a Make-Up Artist; however, I am a girl who loves Make-up and all things that make me feel glamorous.  I love trying new products and testing to see if they really work.  In this blog, I will talk about my favorite beauty products and skincare items that I keep in my cosmetic case. 

Many of you may ask, why I decided to use the term Doll?  Well, after much thought and the use of Google, I stumbled upon the meaning of the term Doll, and this is what is says: to dress someone or oneself smartly and attractively; a sweet or delightful person; pretty girl or woman.  This is exactly what I wanted to portray in this blog.  A young lady who’s sweet and delightful and who has a fetish for all things that make her feel All Dolled Up!
Please feel free to follow my blog and comment on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment