Monday, November 19, 2012

Sephora Glossy Gloss Lip Gloss


A Doll can never have too many lip gloss colors!! So on that note, let me tell you about Sephora's Glossy Gloss - Galore Lip Gloss.  This is another lip gloss that has a lot of shimmer to it.  It also keeps your lips moisturized and stays on for a long time.  I definitely CANNOT forget to mention how affordable it is.
 
A few weeks ago, I purchased the "Sparks Fly Mauve" color off the clearance shelf for only $7!!!  Now, this Doll lives for a great sale and the clearance rack.  Compared to the amount I've spent on other lip gloss brands, this was a HUGE savings.  For $7, I can have an entire rainbow of colors.  I may just have to visit Sephora again, to stock up on Christmas presents for some of my family members and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment