Monday, November 26, 2012

O.P.I.: New Years Red-Solution

Now that Fall and Winter are upon us, I decided to look for a darker polish to wear on my nails and toes, (Yes, you should keep your feet looking nice in the winter too), and New Years Red-Solution by O.P.I was the perfect color for me. This metallic, deep red color goes on smoothly and wears very well.  It's also  a great color for the Holiday Season. 

Since O.P.I. is one of my favorite nail polish brands, when I saw this color on sale for $3, at Sephora, I had to purchase it!  This polish usually costs $10 a bottle, so this was a nice savings for me. 

2 comments:

  1. This color looks fantastic on you! :) I am currently wearing O.P.I. as well. I will post about it tomorrow. Great blog, dear--glad to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Corner Curl Girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete