Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Keeping Your Make-up Looking Fresh


Are you trying to figure out how to keep your make-up looking fresh all day/night without having to do touch-ups frequently?  Well, thanks to my Instagram Friend, The Dress Junkie, I'm now a fan of the Urban Decay Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray.  I absolutely LOVE this product!  The setting spray is very lightweight and it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging my pores.  I spray it on prior to putting on my foundation and again after I finish my make-up.  2-4 sprays are all you need and your make-up will be set for the rest of the day/evening.  I used this spray for the first time 2 weeks ago, for date night, and my make-up stayed flawless for several hours.  Not only did my make-up look good, but towards the end of the night, my skin didn't look oily.  If you wear make-up a lot and you find yourself having to do touch-ups frequently, try this product.  The Urban Decay Oil Control Make-up Setting Spray can be purchased at SephoraUlta or www.urbandecay.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment