Friday, November 30, 2012

Urban Decay Make-up Setting Spray

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Urban Decay Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray and I LOVED IT!!! Thanks to my Instagram Friend, The Dress Junkie, for recommending this product. 

I wear make-up quite often, so I decided to give this product a try  to see if it really worked....and...IT DID!!!  I used the setting spray prior to going out one evening, and at the end of the night my make-up was still flawless and my skin wasn't oily.  I was expecting the spray to be a little heavy, but it was very light and didn't clog my pores.  Because I like this setting spray so much, I decided to add it to my morning make-up routine.  I use it prior to applying my foundation and after I finish beating my face.
 
Although the setting spray is a little pricey, it’s well worth it! Especially if you wear make-up a lot and you find yourself having to do touch-ups frequently. I also found that you don't have to use a lot.  2-4 sprays will go a long way.  You can purchase The Oil Control Make-up Setting Spray and other Urban Decay products from Sephora, Ulta or go to www.urbandecay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment