Friday, November 16, 2012

A Doll's Skin Care Regimen

The key to every Doll having great looking skin is a good skin care regimen that you do twice a day; in the morning and in the evening prior to going to bed.  A good skin care regimen should consist of the following:
  1. A Cleanser that your skin responds well to
  2. An Exfoliation Solution to remove dead skin cells, which can dull your complexion
  3. A Toner, which is optional, to remove any extra dirt, oil or make-up.  If you have a good cleanser, you don’t need to use a toner.    
  4. A Moisturizer to help restore the moisture in the skin.  If you have dry skin, you should invest in a basic moisturizer. 
I’ve been using ProActiv for almost six (6) years and it has done wonders for my skin.  ProActiv has been the only skin care solution that has been able to keep my acne and blemishes under control.  I was a little leery at first, due to the many infomercials, but after talking to one of my co-workers, I decided to give it a try and I must say, this was one of the best leaps of faith I did.  You can either purchase this product from a kiosk at the mall or you can order it online at www.proactiv.com.  The ProActiv skin care cleansing system comes with:
  1. The Renewing Cleanser which is a cleanser and exfoliation solution
  2. Revitalizing Toner
  3. Repairing Treatment Moisturizer 
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has acne prone skin and is looking for a product that will help minimize acne and the blemishes that it cause.  If this is not the system for you, try to find something that will work well with your skin. 
 
Remember every Doll needs  good skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment